- Samp (Thuvhule)
- Peanuts (Nduhu) whole and powdered
- Groundnuts (Phonda)
- Salt Tshidzimba
- Boil the dried groundnuts and samp for about 1 ½ hours.
- Add the whole peanuts and continue boiling for another hour.
- Add the powdered peanuts and salt.
- Stir well and allow it to simmer for another 30 – 45 minutes.
- Once cooked, put it in a bowl and serve immediately while it is piping hot.
- Because it is delicious, be careful not to eat too much or you will have a tummy ache afterwards.
- Let it cool and store in for a day or so or as long as it lasts.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL…….